Preview of lesson plan:
- A3 bubble: Attributes of God
- Go round class get an answer from everyone
- Pick 5 attributes and define them (add simple/ immutable)
- Is it hard to define God
- Which attributes conflict? Why?
- Does God need all of these to be God, which one can he lack?
Demonstration one: all students stand in a line (past, present, future) God stands back and sees all line (time) in one glance. Emphasize Boethius ideas on eternal
Can you see any potential problems with this?
If you would like your own copy of the power point, just click on the image below to add it to your shopping cart.
If you would like a Lesson Pack with activities and worksheets, that complements the power point, please click on the image below:
Go to guide:
This 28 page pack contains quizzes, glossaries and possible exam questions to help structure your revision for all three of the A2 Philosophy topics. It also provides space for notes and outlines the spec requirements. Everything you need to get your revision off to a flying start!