Preview of Lesson Plans
- Discussion question: Do you think Britain is secular? Yes/no – share as a class (note: students interpret this Q to mean less Christian so use as a way to explain the difference between decline in Christianity vs meaning of secular)
- PP: slides 2-3 (use the pp slides to structure the next few activities/ discussion points)
- What does Feuerbach’s quote mean?
- Answer: Why do people need religion? Discuss varies answers as a class
- Activity: Create a fact file on Freud explaining his views on why religion is seen as wish fulfilment, a delusion and unhealthy
If you would like your own copy of the power point, just click on the image below to add it to your shopping cart.
If you would like a Lesson Pack with activities and worksheets, that complements the power point, please click on the image below:
Check out this Revision Podcast Preview:
To continue watching this revision podcast and have access to all 30 revision podcasts, Mark with Me’s and Top Tips videos then join I Think Therefore I Teach’s exclusive membership on the Home page.
This 55 page pack contains quizzes, glossaries and possible exam questions to help structure your revision for all six of the A2 Christian Thought topics. It also provides space for notes and outlines the spec requirements. Everything you need to get your revision off to a flying start!